Tax Year 2014 Petitions
If you would like professional representation to reduce you 2014 property taxes please follow the link below for the proper forms.
We handle this entire process for you and all of it at no charge to you unless we are successful!
Tax Year 2014
2014 Petition Forms
2013 Self-Filed Petitions
If you have timely filed a value adjustment board petition in 2013 and are now looking for representation we can help.
There is much time and preparation that goes into a successful appeal:
- Examining your property
- Gathering and preparing the necessary documents and evidence for a lower assessed value.
- Preparing an income approach to value
- Analyzing comparable properties
- Submitting the evidence to the Local Property Appraiser and or Value Adjustment Board
- Preparing for the hearing
- Attending the hearing and skillfully presenting the case for a lower assessment before the Special Magistrate to Value Adjustment Board.
We can handle this entire process for you and all of it at no charge to you unless we are successful!
Please be aware there are deadlines that must be met in order to properly present a case. If you have a hearing notice and wish representation please contact us immediately so the deadlines will not be missed.
If interested please click on the relevant links below.
Tax Year 2013